Did you know that upgrading your Ohio home could be as simple as adding new doors in or on your home? Adding new doors is a cost-effective way to give your home an instant make-over and add a polished look to the style of any home. At Window Nation, we feel that specifically adding French doors to a home can help to greatly improve the overall appearance, energy efficiency, and “flow” of a home. French doors are very versatile in the materials that can be used to create them and with their placement, either internally or externally. The French door experts here in Ohio want to provide you with some information about these doors so that you will come to love them just as much as we do!
New exterior French doors can help to greatly increase the energy efficiency of your home. Older doors can warp over time and allow air to come and go from your home as it pleases. This can significantly increase your energy bills in both the summer and winter months. Replacement French doors can help to reduce the money you are spending each month heating and cooling your home. Other benefits include:
- Newly installed French doors can also give you a large opening into your home which can be helpful when moving large items in and out of your home. Just think of that new oversized couch you have been wanting!
- They are a great way to let in a large amount of light and warmth.
- They are safe. Window Nation’s French doors are extremely strong and secure against possible intruders!
- French Doors come in a wide range of styles and colors to meet the needs of any Ohio family. They also come with a wide variety of other options including blinds between the glass, designer cut glass and security glass choices.
French doors are not just for the outside of your home. They can also be installed to the interior as well! Interior French doors are a great way to change up the look of your home and add a fresh style to it. Benefits of interior French doors include:
- French doors can help to create a natural pathway between two rooms. Open up your family room into the dining room to create a breezy space that offers a more organic traffic pattern in your home.
- Increase the size of a room. Use French doors to “make” a small room appear larger.
- French doors can be used to close off rooms that are used infrequently to help reduce heating and cooling costs.
- The number of window panels used to create the look you want is up to you! From 2 to 24 glass panels – it’s all up to you!
The Ohio French door experts at Window Nation are happy to help you narrow down the seemingly endless style combinations and the choice of which material – wood, fiberglass, or steel – that your new French door system will be created from. Get the process of installing new affordable, stylish, and energy efficient French doors in your Ohio home started by calling Window Nation today!