There is crime in Philadelphia, just like there is everywhere in the United States–especially in areas where there are more people. Crime is part of living near a city center, but there are precautions we take that make us safer. We don’t go down certain streets, and we don’t go into places that are dark and isolated.
There are also things we do to keep our homes safer. We put up exterior lights, make sure all of our windows and doors are locked and put in a security system. These simple things can reduce our chances of being targeted by criminals. But a determined or desperate criminal won’t stop at a locked front door. All it takes is a strong kick to break through many doors and locking systems. That is why adding a new front door to your home will increase your security.
At Window Nation, our commitment to making quality doors that last is only the first step in providing for your family a door you can trust to keep you safer. All of our doors are manufactured in a state-of-the-art process that guarantees strength and stability. Whether you choose a steel or a fiberglass door, you can know for sure that you’re getting a door that is built to the highest quality standards, and one that is a superior alternative to consumer-grade doors sold through home improvement retailers. But we don’t stop here. Your new front door will come with the most advanced security features available.
Steel Security Features
- Built with 20-gauge galvanized steel, you can trust these doors to be strong.
- Our doors come with 49% more steel than a consumer-grade door.
- These doors come with a 20-gauge security plate, Trilennium™ Multi-point hardware, Legacy™ and a rigid composite lock block.
- The doors we manufacture come with a lifetime limited transferable warranty.
Fiberglass Security Features
- Fiberglass is strong. Really strong.
- Fiberglass doors can come with a multi-point locking system that will ensure the highest level of protection and impact resistance.
- The door and the frame on this entry door solution work together to make a seal that is very strong.
It only takes seconds for a consumer-grade front door to be breached. Repel criminals, or give yourself more time to respond to an invasion attempt, with a front door system you can trust.
For more information about upgrading the front door on your Philadelphia home, reach out to one of our agents. There is a reason we have received the endorsement, “the door preferred by America’s top remodelers.” Let us show you all the reasons you’ll love a new entry door from Window Nation.