Summer is here and the Fourth of July is just days away. This is one of my favorite holidays! Family and friends gather together. The weather is nice (hopefully) and there are cook outs and marshmallows toasting for S’mores. There are parades and fireworks at night.
I just love having my whole family together and creating awesome memories. Summer can be a busy time for any family and getting ready for the Fourth of July can be put on the end of the ‘to do’ list. Not to worry, your friends here at Window Nation have put together some simple tips to get your house ready for some fun filled Fourth of July festivities.
- Grab some inexpensive mini American flags to line your entry way with. They are a perfect pop of color and patriotism to start off Independence Day.
- Hang red, white and blue swags in your windows for a patriotic punch you can see inside and outside of your home.
- Hang a red white and blue inspired wreath on your front door for and inviting party look. This wreath can be as unique as you are from using painted clothes pins to beautiful flowers.
- Either make or find some red, white and blue pin wheels for the outside and inside of your home. Pinwheels add a fun touch for any kids that might be at your party and they can take them home as souvenirs.
- When preparing food for the Fourth of July pick red, white and blue colors. For example blueberries, strawberries and a vanilla yogurt dip.
- Use cut out red, white and blue stars around your home for added color and fun
- Just before the big day, swing by the store and pick up some red white and blue flowers to place around your home.
Simple little touches like these can really put your family and friends in a fun patriotic mood. Remember American flags, stars and anything red, white and blue will pretty much do it. Be creative, make it unique and do not stress out over it. Enjoy making new memories this Fourth of July!
Remember that if you need new windows, doors or siding Window Nation is your go to place. We want you to enjoy making new memories in your home year round. Contact us today for help with all your window, door or siding replacement issues. Enjoy a safe and fun filled Fourth of July!