Pricing is typically at the top of the list for homeowners evaluating the next home improvement project. Unless you currently work in the home improvement industry, understanding pricing can be daunting for most.
When you are considering window replacement, many factors can affect the overall pricing.
We have a few scenarios that can help homeowners better scope their project budget when ready to replace their windows.
- Do you need to replace just a single window or a few that have some glaring issues like condensation, damaged sealant, a broken windowpane, or problems with the trim?
- Is your home older, and the goal is to replace all the windows eventually, but not all at once?
- Are you ready to upgrade your home's energy efficiency and curb appeal?
At Window Nation, we customize every window to fit the exact specifications of your home - just the way YOU want them.
We will not use stock size windows, irregular windows, or windows that were made for someone else's home.
Understanding your goals will ultimately help you scope a realistic budget with your window replacement company.
And, with so many fun style options available today, you can blend functional window replacement needs with some significant improvement in curb appeal
Here are a few additional considerations when planning your window replacement budget:
- Material - choose from high-grade vinyl, fiberglass or low-maintenance aluminum-clad wood
- Style - Choose from double-hung, sliding windows, casements, awning windows, hopper windows, bay or bow windows or unique shaped windows
- Energy Efficient Glass - choose from double and triple pane glass options available with argon or krypton gasses. Several security glass options like laminated and tempered glass are also available
- Interior finish and colors - choose from 7 different interior color and woodgrain colors
- Exterior finish and colors - choose from 30 unique exterior colors or have a color custom created to match what you are looking for
- Grids/Muntins - including a variety of styles in standard and custom patterns
- Installation - there are over ten different ways to install your new replacement windows
It's easy to find out the EXACT price for the right windows and doors for your home. Our expert consultants will be happy to provide you a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate by contacting us here, calling us at 877-659-4491.
Over 2,000 people each year choose Window Nation because our pricing is extremely competitive, and our selection of products is unsurpassed.
Unlike most companies who only carry one window, we offer three windows (good, better and best) which helps us to fit each person with the window that best matches their needs and budget.
How much will I recoup on my investment?
Are you planning some home remodeling projects this year? Have you ever wondered, "is that home improvement project worth it?" If the answer is yes, you just might be surprised what return some projects may yield!
One home improvement project that produces a high return on investment as well as saves you money on your heating and cooling bills and freshens the look and curb appeal of your home are replacing your old, drafty windows! Can you guess how much return you'll receive? Click here to find out!