At Window Nation, we custom build every window to fit the exact specifications of your home - just the way YOU want them. No stock size windows, irregular windows or windows that were made for someone else's home. And because you're not settling for a product that's just sitting around in a warehouse collecting dust, the price of our windows varies based on several variables, such as:
- Material - choose from high-grade vinyl, fiberglass or low-maintenance aluminum-clad wood
- Style - choose from double hung, sliding windows, casements, awning windows, hopper windows, bay or bow windows or special shape windows
- Energy Efficient Glass - choose from double and triple pane glass options available with argon or krypton gasses. Several security glass options like laminated and tempered glass are also available
- Interior finish - choose from 7 different interior color and woodgrain colors
- Exterior finish - choose from 30 unique exterior colors or have a color custom created to match exactly what you are looking for
- Grids/Muntins - including a variety of styles in standard and custom patterns
- Installation - there are over ten different ways to install your new replacement windows
Over 2,000 people each year choose Window Nation because our pricing is extremely competitive and our selection of products is unsurpassed. Unlike most companies who only carry one window, we offer three windows (good, better and best) which helps us to fit each person with the window that best matches their needs and budget. It's easy to find out the EXACT price for the right windows and doors for your home. Our expert consultants will be happy to provide you a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate by contacting us here
, calling us or visiting one of our local showrooms
HOW MUCH WILL I RECOUP ON MY INVESTMENT?
Are you planning some home remodeling projects this year? Have you ever wondered "is that home improvement project really worth it?" If the answer is yes, you just might be surprised what return some projects may yield! One home improvement project that yields a high return on investment as well as saves you money on your heating and cooling bills and freshens the look and curb appeal of your home is replacing your old, drafty windows! Can you guess how much return you'll receive? Click here to find out!
If you want more information on how we can help you with your old windows, warped doors or outdated siding, give us a call.