The end of the year is coming and many people are starting to make lists of goals to achieve during the New Year. Many people’s lists contain personal goals for 2017 like getting into shape, putting money into savings, learning a new language, or finally taking that dream vacation. But, what about your house, your house has some goals of its own, but needs your help to achieve them. Window Nation wants to help your home become your dream home by putting together a simple list of changes you can make in and around your home in 2017.
Ideas to make your home become your dream home in 2017
- Replace your home’s older windows and doors with new energy efficient models. New windows and doors in your home can not only update its look, but will help to reduce energy costs for you in 2017, and keep your family warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Give your entire home a new look by replacing your homes older, dull siding. New siding can help to increase the energy efficiency of your home and protect its interior walls. Your older home can get a full “face-lift” with new durable, easy to maintain siding.
- Increase the living space inside of your home by finally finishing your home’s unfinished basement. Installing French doors in a basement is a great way to divide a space, think office and family room, while still maintaining an open, airy feel.
- Add a fresh coat of paint to any room, new paint can do wonders to brighten up a space. New paint can also bring older kitchen and/or bathroom cabinets back to life!
- In addition to paint, add a new shelf, picture frame, accent pillow, or throw rug into a room to update its overall look!
- Place a deck off of the back of your home, decks can give you and your family more living and entertaining space without having to actually add a “room” onto your home. Add some outdoor furniture, plant boxes, a grill, and outdoor heaters, and you have an outdoor space you can use most of the year!
The professionals at Window Nation are happy to sit down with you and help check off some of the to-do’s on your home’s goal list for 2017. We can work with any budget to create not only a new fresh look for your home, but to make your home more energy efficient in the New Year. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation, in-home, estimate!