If you’re thinking about adding siding to your home, there are a ton of reasons to consider vinyl siding. While this siding option had a rough start back in the 1950s, and earned a reputation for fading, cracking, and buckling, advances in science, manufacturing, and installation techniques have changed all that. Significantly. Here are the top 5 reasons you should consider choosing vinyl siding for your home.
- Cost. Let’s be honest; cost matters. And vinyl has been the clear winner in this department for awhile, even though it hasn’t always been the winner when it comes to visual aesthetics. Now you can have both. Modern vinyl siding is beautiful and still retains its place as the leading, low-cost option. Of all the siding available today, you’re going to get the biggest bang for your buck if you choose vinyl.
- No painting necessary. If you’re the type of person who likes to change up the color on your home every once in awhile, this may not actually be a positive for you. But, if you dread having to paint and stain every 5 years, vinyl is the right choice. Not only will you not have the chore of painting your home to keep it nice, vinyl is extremely resistant to color fade. Your home is going to look vibrant for years to come.
- Less compromise. In the past, you would have had to compromise when choosing vinyl. Not anymore. Modern manufacturing technologies allow vinyl to have a rich textured look, just like wood. If you we were thinking that you would have to live without a beautiful wood grain, think again.
- Better than wood. Wood has a tendency to split, peel, and rot. It is also susceptible to insect invasion. Vinyl doesn’t have any of the deficiencies. With vinyl, you can expect a product that is going to stand up against the weather and all those bugs.
- Insulation. If your goal is to add a blanket of insulation to your home that will keep your energy costs down and make the interior of your home more comfortable all year long, then vinyl is the perfect choice. Our vinyl siding comes with contouring, insulating foam and with graphite particles, which slow down the transfer of heat.
If you have questions about colors, features, textures, and options that are available, reach out to us today, and let’s get started. You’re going to love your new look. And you’re going to love all of the convenience that comes with vinyl siding.