Bay windows aren't right for everyone. Walk down this quick list and see if these reasons match the reasons you have for wanting windows installed.
- You want more light. If your goal is to bring more light into a room, bay windows are a perfect choice. This type of window bulges out from your home and gives three angles of entry for light to come in.
- You want to open up space. Unlike flat windows, your new bay windows will open up some space to put decorative objects, figurines, seat cushions, plants, and more. If you're looking to make a room feel larger, bay windows are the way to go.
- You want to add character to your home. This type of window will stick out, quite literally. Bay windows are an interesting, eye-catching addition to any home that will increase curb appeal and add character. If you're looking to make an impression with your new windows, bay windows can make it happen.
Why Choose Window Nation?
Once you've decided that bay windows are right for you, you're faced with the difficult task of choosing the right company. Why is this such a difficult task? Because many of the issues that can creep up to bite you in a few years aren't as obvious as they should be. Here are some things you won't have to worry about when you choose Window Nation.
- Having to get new windows in 5 years. When your windows are installed by Window Nation, our team will gut your window openings down to the studs and rebuild them before your bay windows are installed. That is why we are confident enough to offer a comprehensive warranty on the entire window, glass, vinyl, and labor for as long as you live in your home, and 15 years for the next homeowner.
- Water damage. Our bay windows have a patented scupper system that prevents moisture from accumulating in the window frames by channeling it outside. And, our GAF Weather Watch coating prevents water from penetrating into your home.
- Energy efficiency. When you have Window Nation bay windows, you'll have sealed insulation in the window frames that enhances thermal performance, and energy star efficient glass to keep heat out.
- Quality control. Since we manufacture our own windows, we can ensure the highest level of craftsmanship like double stack four point welders that guarantee extraordinary strength on the corners of all our bay windows.
Are bay windows right for you? Take the next step. Reach out and speak with one of our experienced agents and start the process. You'll be amazed at the difference new bay windows can make in your life. Let Window Nation help you make the right investment so that you can enjoy your new bay windows for years to come.