WINDOW NATION DALLAS COWBOYS DRAFT DAY VIP EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- ELIGIBILITY: The WINDOW NATION DALLAS COWBOYS DRAFT DAY VIP EXPERIENCE Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals residing within seventy-five (75) miles of the Dallas, Texas, who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry. Void in all other jurisdictions and where prohibited by law. Employees, contractors, directors, agents and officers of Pro Silver Star, Ltd. (“PSS”) and Window Nation (each a “Sponsor”), its and their parent, affiliates (including without limitation the National Football League (“NFL”) and the NFL Entities (as defined below), subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, retailers, and advertising, promotion and judging agencies, and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouse(s)) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on April 1, 2022 at 12:00:01 m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 8, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, enter the Sweepstakes in one of the following ways:
(a) Window Nation Window Purchase:
- Receive a free-in home estimate from Window Nation either in store or by requesting an appointment online at https://www.windownation.com/cowboys during the Sweepstakes Must receive an in-home quote in order to be eligible.
- By receiving the free in-home estimate, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes
(b) Free Method of Entry:
To enter for free, send an index card with your name, email address, address, and age in a self- addressed envelope to: “Dallas Cowboys Sweepstakes – Window Nation” at Window Nation 8110 Maple Lawn Blvd. Suite 335, Fulton, MD 20759 attn: Eric Goldscher. Entries must be postmarked by April 6, 2022 and received by Sponsor not later than April 10, 2022.
By submitting the completed entry, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Entries may or may not be acknowledged, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. LIMIT: ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. Entries received before or after the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted or be eligible to win the Prize. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email account used to register the email account will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the winning entry.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or about April 15, 2022, Window Nation will randomly select one (1) potential winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE OFFICIAL RULES HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. The potential winner will be notified by email using the contact information provided during registration. The potential winner will be subject to verification of eligibility, and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form (“Release”) within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the Prize. If a potential winner cannot be reached (regardless of reason), there is a return of any Prize notification as undeliverable, or fails to provide the Release within the requested time period (if applicable), or is disqualified for any other reason, the potential winner forfeits the Prize and Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received. Upon disqualification, no further compensation will be given. Failure to comply with any term or condition in these Official Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning the Prize as set forth in Section 5 below will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: One (1) winner will receive two (2) passes to the Dallas Cowboys Draft Day Party to be held on Thursday, April 28th at the Star in Frisco, Texas. Total Approximate Retail Value of the prize is $250. Winner is responsible for transportation to/from the Dallas Cowboys VIP Draft Day Event
Prize Restrictions: No cash or other substitution or exchange of Prize is permitted, except by Sponsor as set forth below. Additional terms and conditions may apply to Prize; see back of gift cards for applicable details. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize consists of only those items specifically stated as part of the Prize. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor and PSS each reserve the right to substitute the Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize items. Winner agrees that the Prize is personal to the winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for Prize items that the winner is unable to use.
- PUBLICITY: Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use the winner’s name and/or likenesses, Prize information, photograph, voice, and comments for purposes of advertising and trade without further notice, permission, or compensation, unless prohibited by
- DISCLAIMER: Each Entrant in this Sweepstakes agrees to release and hold harmless each Sponsor, Pro Silver Star, Ltd., NFL Entities (as defined below), and each of the foregoing’s directors, officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, joint venturers, partners, parent companies, divisions, related entities, employees, agents and representatives, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Promotion, including without limitation, any prize providers (the “Released Parties”), from and against all claims, including but not limited to mechanical errors and other errors, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, late, lost, misdirected entries; or any delays in delivery of Prize; or bodily injuries, death, losses or damages of any kind, without limitation, that may arise from or in connection with entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession or use of the Prize, or participation in Prize-related activities. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by these official rules, all Sponsor-related terms and conditions, as well as the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the official rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILIY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any entrant, technical errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry, if possible. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible Prize claims.
- APPLICABLE LAW: This Sweepstakes and these official rules shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. As a condition to participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Texas. The entrant and Sponsor hereby waive any and all right to trial by jury. If any provision of these official rules are declared or found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable or void, then such provision will be null and void but each other provision hereof not so affected will be enforced to the full extent permitted by applicable law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- SPONSOR: Window Nation, 8110 Maple Lawn Blvd, Fulton, MD
- NFL Entities: The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.