How Much Should it Cost to Replace Your Windows?
Bay window installation is a great way to enhance your property’s appearance. Bay windows also offer an attractive showplace for plants or other accents.
Bay Window Replacement Will Make Your Home Look Beautiful Inside and Out
If you’re looking to enhance your property’s appearance consider installing a bay window. Outside and in, every bay window we sell makes a beautiful difference. The window’s three-dimensional shape creates a dramatic new look that adds interest to the facade and interior space, light and views.
Each bay window starts with a strong, durable, vinyl-clad frame. You select the double hung, casement, or fixed light window combination that suits your style. There’s even a roof option that allows you to add more architectural interest to the exterior of your home. Head and seat boards and interior trim kits are available in oak and birch hardwood to further complement your interior. Plus a unique exclusive factory installed halogen light system is now available.
Available in Baltimore, Cleveland and Ohio, Washington D.C. and the Delaware Valley, bay windows from Window Nation are backed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in our industry and guarantees the entire window, glass, vinyl and even labor for as long as you live in your home and for 15 years for the next homeowner (details given at the time of purchase). We can guarantee the labor because we completely re-frame the entire opening. Each window opening is gutted to the studs and rebuilt before your new bay window is installed. We even install new interior and exterior trim. Window Nation also offers bays windows in wood. Call (888) 885-1681.
BENEFITS OF WINDOW NATION’S BAY WINDOWS
- Heavy-duty vinyl frames with all corners fused together using a double stack four point welder at high temperatures for extraordinary strength- have as many as 14 separate internal chambers to provide excellent insulation.
- Soft White vinyl frames and sashes feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your windows looking beautiful for decades.
- PPG’s Intercept® warm-edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass.
- Stainless steel ‘constant force balancing’ (double-hung models) and engineered Truth® turn-handle systems (casement models) give you fingertip window operation.
- Heavy-duty 1-1/4″-thick wood in the head, seat and jamb boards provides strength and durability.
- Elegant, handcrafted wood seatboards and trim -available in oak or birch- offer the look and feel of fine furniture.
- Patented scupper system prevents moisture from accumulating in the window frames by channeling it outside.
- Sealed insulation in the window frame enhances thermal performance and makes your home more comfortable.
- GAF Weather Watch coating prevents water penetration into your home.
- Unique, specially designed adjustable installation system virtually eliminates sagging-and the need for knee braces.
- Automotive-type window glazing creates a super-tight seal.
OUR BAY WINDOW COLOR OPTIONS
Window Nation offers a beautiful selection of colors for the interior and exterior of your new bay window.
Interior Wood Grain
Standard Exterior Colors
And many more!
EXTERIOR FOIL LAMINATES