When you replace your windows you may be afraid that your home replacement windows
may fade or crack. The good news is, no they will not. Vinyl windows
are virtually maintenance and worry free. Vinyl windows are manufactured with a high-quality Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Resin. Which means that it is a strong plastic compound of sorts. Vinyl has some great characteristics that make it the perfect choice for windows.
5 Reasons to Choose Vinyl Windows
- Vinyl is naturally a good insulator, which means that there is little to no heat and cold transfer through the window frame.
- The color in vinyl is actually part of the vinyl itself, so it will not warp, crack or fade.
- Vinyl will not be affected by temperature fluctuations.
- Vinyl resists dirt, stains, mold, scratches and dents.
- Insects will not be able to enter your home through a vinyl window.
Glass Options for Vinyl Windows
Vinyl windows are more and more becoming the default choice for windows. Available in an array of colors, sizes and styles there is surely one to fit everyone’s style. There are even different options for glass. You can have specialty glass like:
- Laminated Glass
- Extreme Low-e
- Solarban XL
- Ultra Triple Pane
- Ultimate Triple Pane
- Super Spacer
Ready to Upgrade to Vinyl Windows?
Windows are a huge and intricate part of your home. No one wants to invest time or money into something that will crack and warp or need to be scraped and repainted. Investing in vinyl windows for your home will be something that you won’t regret. Your new vinyl windows are more energy efficient than your existing windows. They will save you money and energy for many years to come.
If it’s time for you to replace your old warped, cracked and faded windows than your it’s time for you to contact us
so that our window experts can help you upgrade your home with new energy efficient vinyl windows.