At Window Nation, we have a wide selection of windows, but sometimes the standard window styles and sizes just aren’t enough. Sometimes our customers want something unique. That’s when we smile at them and say, “No problem.” If you need custom shaped windows, we can design those windows for you. We’re not just one of the top 10 window installers in the country, we’re also a manufacturer of windows. If you need a triangle, we can make a triangle. If you need a half circle. No problem. If you’re looking to get a large hexagon for the living room, we can make that window for you.
We believe in giving our customers exactly what they want. For many of our customers, that means giving them standard shaped windows that are built to the highest standards, with the strongest materials, for a price they can afford. But different folks have different plans for what they want their homes to look like, and sometimes, standard shapes just aren’t enough.
We believe in helping our customers realize their vision for their home and that is why we custom build picture windows that perfectly fit even hard-to-fit places. If you want to add a window in your finished attic, but the pitch of the roof is too high for a standard window, we’ve got you covered. If you want to add a specific amount of light to a stairway, and a standard window is just too much, we can make the perfect sized window just for you!
Our specialty windows are made from sturdy, reliable vinyl, but if you would prefer wood, then that isn’t a problem either. We have partnered with Pella, the leading wood window manufacturer in the United States. These windows are expertly crafted to accentuate the natural beauty of wood and made to fit your unique opening and your unique design needs. They are also made with the most advanced technology and provide superior energy efficiency. But, whether you get vinyl or wood, you can trust that your new windows are going to be made to keep the cold air in during the hot summer months, and keep the warm air in all winter long.
At Window Nation, we know that no two customers are the same. Whether you need a specialized wood look to conform to the historical needs of your home, or durable lower priced vinyl windows custom built to the size and shape you need–or anything in between–you can trust Window Nation to get you exactly what you’re looking for.
Here at Window Nation, we know windows. Find out all the many reasons our customers have made us an Angie’s List Super Service Award winner, and let us start you on your way to getting those new windows installed.
It is that time of year again when the weather begins to warm, and you are able to get outside and begin to survey the damage the winter has done to your yard and home. No doubt there are plenty of twigs and branches to pick up, and that lawn surely needs raking. There is sand to sweep away from the end of the driveway; and, wow, you never realized how much the harsh winter weather seems to have diminished the luster of your house. You think, “Well, maybe it’s just me”; but, no, that old house sure does seem to need some attention. That’s when you decide that it is time, past time perhaps, to do a remodel on that loved old house to bring it back to life. After all, it is where Johnny learned how to ride his first bicycle, and you will never forget stumbling up those front stairs and walking through that doorway as you brought Suzie home from the hospital for the very first time. So many memories! Yes, this old house may be a bit under the weather, but it sure is worth a little sprucing up.
The first question to answer once you have decided to remodel your Philadelphia home is, “Where on earth do I begin?” Which is quickly followed up by, “Ugh, how much will this cost?” To answer the first question for you, let me just say ‘replacement windows’. There is nothing that can add beauty, elegance, and bring an old house new life quicker than replacement windows. And, it is way more affordable than you can imagine – in more ways than one. Here at Window Nation, we have a wide variety of styles, shapes, and sizes, and pricing that will make that remodel a breeze. Not only can your replacement windows themselves be affordable, but the energy savings alone is worth the investment. With today’s high-tech options in glass and framing, you can save a bundle on heating and cooling costs throughout the year, making the decision for replacing those old, worn-out windows well worth your consideration. It is only a matter of time before they pay for themselves.
With the latest styles, most advanced technology, and our limited lifetime warranty, Window Nation has an unbeatable selection to fit any décor or style. All of our windows are custom made locally and installed by our highly trained technicians to ensure a proper fit every time. We also offer financing options and free no-pressure estimates.
If you have decided that this is the year to remodel your Philadelphia home, give us a call. We are conveniently located and our knowledgeable staff is ready to answer all of your questions and to help you from start to finish. That new facelift for your home is ready and waiting for you at Window Nation.
Spring has finally sprung, and now that the threat of snow and ice is behind us, it’s time to turn our attention to our yearly to-do lists. For many, spring is the time when we tackle one or two of those renovation projects that have been taking up space on our lists for quite some time. A common chore that is hard to check off as complete is replacing those old, drafty windows. There are always so many things to consider when thinking about replacement windows, that it is sometimes hard to know where to begin. That is where Window Nation comes in.
We can take the worry, stress, and guess work right out of your replacement window choices, and help you to discover that perfect look with a perfect fit. All it will take to start you on your way is a few minutes with one of our highly trained technicians. We know the right questions to ask such as: how old is your home? What is the shape of your home? What are your personal preferences for style and color? Once the basics are answered we can quickly walk you through the choices that would best fit your specific situation and taste.
One thing is for sure, when you partner with Window Nation for your replacement window needs, you can be sure that you will end up with high-quality, energy-efficient windows that will look amazing on your home. Your new windows will be perfectly fit into place because they are custom made on the most advanced equipment to ensure that perfect, water-proof placement.
While it is true that there are so many styles and so many choices when considering window glass options that it can seem like an overwhelming task; but our technicians are trained to know exactly what would be the best fit for you and can help walk you through the steps and the choices.
There are at least 5 really good reasons to choose Window Nation to help you with your replacement windows.
- Reputation – we have worked hard to earn our unsurpassed reputation for quality and service. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, as well as a five time Angie’s List Super Service Award winner, and we were named Dealer of the Year in the Innovative Enterprise category by Window & Door magazine in their Dealer of the Year awards sponsored by the Window and Door Dealers Alliance.
- Details – we are known for our high attention to details. We offer an 18-point check list for every job and are 100% accountable for a perfectly installed job. We use high quality products and materials, and we treat each customer and their home with the highest respect.
- Accuracy – we pride ourselves on the accuracy of our measurements. In fact, over 99.5% of the 50,000 windows we installed last year were measured right the first time; and the other .5% were right before we left the job. We triple check all of our measurements on each opening to guarantee that perfect fit every time.
- Quality – We offer only the highest quality products and materials at Window Nation. Any products that we use have undergone an average of 2 years of research and testing before they are used on our jobs; and all of our vinyl windows are made on state of the art robotic equipment that has been specifically designed to produce quality replacement windows.
- Staff – We hire only the best, brightest, and most trusted employees to team with us to serve you. Our installers are not just handymen, but they are highly trained window specialists.
If you want to finally check off those replacement windows from your spring to-do lists, give us a call to see how we can help. You will be looking through those beautiful, new windows comfortably enjoying that beautiful summer sun before you know it.
The rectangle is a great shape. It is simple, elegant, and popular; and its popularity also makes it less expensive. If you’re looking to get replacement windows for your home, the rectangle might be the perfect choice, especially since you’re probably going to be looking to fill the rectangular holes your old windows used to occupy, but what if you want something different? What if you want to add an arc of windows above those old rectangles to give the front of your home character? What if you want a window with the point at the top? Or, how about a porthole window? What if the spot where you’re looking to add a window would look much more interesting with a triangle? What then? Don’t worry. We have the answer.
At Window Nation, we don’t just sell and install windows; we’re also a window manufacturer. If you want octagon windows, we can make that happen. If you want a quarter arch, that’s no problem. If you fancy having circle tops on all your windows, we can do that too. We’ll work with you to get the right shapes that will make those areas stand out.
You would be amazed at what custom window shapes can do to bring your home to life. A line of tall, thin windows rounded at the top not only brings more light into your living spaces, but they also create an exciting architectural flair that may brighten your day as well. Triangular windows can fill the space all the way up to your roofline and make an interior room feel open and full of life. An octagon may be just the thing to add charm on the outside and a little more light on the inside. Whatever room you’re looking to accent, custom shaped windows will add the perfect touch of flair and character.
Not only are specialty shaped windows from Window Nation beautiful, they are durable and energy efficient. You might pay a little more up front, but you’re not going to have to keep paying for those windows year after year. Specialty shaped windows from Window Nation will keep the heat in during the long, cold winters and keep the cool air in when summer temperatures skyrocket because they are Energy Star certified and built to last a long time.
Check out our window gallery and see if you can find the specialty windows we have featured there. When you do, you’ll quickly see why our customers love them. Nothing adds character like custom shaped windows from Window Nation.
If you’d like to start a conversation that will end with your home being more exciting than it has ever been, reach out to us and learn more about specialty shaped windows from Window Nation.
Have you considered getting a window upgrade, but you’re just not sure whether or not you’re ready? We get it. A window replacement can feel like a big step. So, we’ve written up this list of 4 great reasons you should take that leap right now and start enjoying double hung windows on your home.
- Grrr, old windows. Have you had it with your current windows? Are they impossible to open or impossible to keep open without jamming a stick in there? Are they so warped you can’t even get the windows to latch? There are a ton of reasons old windows can drive you crazy. But with one quick call to Window Nation, you’ll be leaving that frustration behind. From start to finish, our team will make your window replacement an easy and hassle-free experience. We’ve been doing this a long time, and our rating on Angie’s List proves the dedication we have shown to our customers through the years.
- You can’t afford not to. If you have old windows, you have old technology. Window manufacturing has made incredible advancements in the last decade. If you haven’t taken the leap, now is definitely the time. When you upgrade to new double hung windows, you’re getting the most advanced insulation technology available. You’ll get heavy-duty, vinyl insulated frames and two panes of thermally insulated glass with Warm Edge technology for amazing heat resistance. That means less heat going out in the winter, and less heat coming in during the summer. New windows are a home improvement that can pay for itself.
- Convenience. Do you find cleaning your windows to be a real pain in the neck (and back)? Or, do you just let them stay dirty because it is too much of a hassle? Double hung windows tilt in for easy cleaning. That means you can clean the entire window, even if that window is on the third or fourth floor of your home. So, if you would like to have more light coming in and a better view of your yard, you’re going to love new double hung windows.
- Damage to your home. Are you aware that old windows can actually damage your home? It’s true. If your windows are warping and losing their seal, they could be allowing water or moisture into your wall voids, and that can lead to mold, wood rot, and pest infestations.
When you’re ready to make the leap, Window Nation is ready to make it with you. Start the conversation with one of our service agents and ask about our Lifetime Plus Warranty for the windows we manufacture in-house and about the industry-leading selection of windows we offer from other manufacturers. You’ll quickly see why our customers love the windows we install, for years and years.
We could tell you that Window Nation has earned its place as one of the top window installation and manufacturing companies in the United States and that we have earned a high rating on sites like Angie’s List and GuildQuality; but, instead, we’re going to go behind the massive number of positive reviews and all the hype and look at why Window Nation has earned this reputation of excellence. Then, you can decide for yourself if Window Nation is the right company to take care of your window replacement project.
Variety. When it comes to replacement windows, one size definitely does not fit all. That is why we have worked tirelessly to provide our customers with the best selection of colors and styles available.
Credibility. While we are incredibly proud of our reputation with customers and thankful for all of the many positive reviews they leave for us on social media, the greatest testament of our credibility can be seen in our impeccable rating with the Better Business Bureau. One visit to their website will reveal our commitment to the highest level of service because the BBB tracks complaints. How a company deals with complaints says a lot about who they are as a business. We are proud to say that we have only had to field 12 complaints in the last 3 years and all of those complaints were resolved in a satisfactory manner. Considering that we have installed hundreds of thousands of windows, we’re pretty proud of this track record.
Warranty. We are dedicated to our customers. This dedication has driven us to protect them and their investment. And, what better protection is there than a lifetime warranty?
Honesty. We could tell you how honest and trustworthy our staff is and how we have strict guidelines on who we hire, but the real evidence of what kind of people work at Window Nation can actually be seen in the ways we give back. Not only do we give financially to charities like Habitat for Humanity, Ireland Cancer Center, Cleveland Animal Protective League, and the University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, but many of our employees give of their time and energy. They don’t have to; they want to.
Locally. We are proud to say that all our windows are custom made locally. That means we have control of important things like design and quality. This is something our customers really notice.
Family. It may not seem like a big deal, but it may be the biggest deal of all. Window Nation doesn’t run like a corporation. It is family owned, and Harley and Aaron Magden run it like a family business. Everyone who works at Window Nation is considered family and our customers are considered family as well. It is this attitude, more than anything else, that has made Window Nation a leader in the industry.
You know you need new windows. Now, you know why Window Nation is the window replacement company people trust. What are you waiting for? Get a facelift for your home and start enjoying all the many benefits you can only get with replacement windows from Window Nation.