6 Ways to Update Your Home if You Can't do a Big Renovation
Replacement Slider Windows
Our horizontal replacement sliding windows provide the tilt-in benefit previously available only on vertical sliding windows. Our sliding windows come standard with lift-out sashes, which are removable from the inside of your home for safe, easy cleaning.
EASY GLIDE SLIDING WINDOWS
HORIZONTAL SLIDING WINDOWSHorizontal sliding windows open left or right, the sash sliding horizontally. These slider windows are great replacements for difficult-to-reach locations such as behind furniture since they are easier to open and close. With a sleek style, horizontal sliding windows are a favorite in contemporary or modern homes.
REPLACEMENT SLIDING WINDOW FEATURES
- Heavy-duty vinyl frames with all corners fused together using a four-point welder at high temperatures, for extraordinary strength and excellent insulation.
- A warm-edge spacer system reduces energy loss through the glass.
- Soft White vinyl frames and sashes feature an exceptionally smooth, clean surface that keeps your vinyl sliding windows looking beautiful for decades.
- Automotive-type window glazing creates a super-tight seal.
- Ultra-compression weather seal at the meeting rail eliminates air infiltration.
- Polypropylene poly-fin weatherstripping helps to keep your sliding windows airtight.
- Heavy-duty cam sweep locks with keepers mounted perpendicularly will keep your home safer and more secure.
- Non-corrosive brass rollers provide smooth, graceful gliding action.
- Lift-out sashes, with an anti-lift device that prevents sashes from being lifted out unless necessary, provide easy access to the exterior of the window for cleaning.
- Anti-drift device helps to keep the secondary sash in place when you operate the primary sash.
- Sleek, low-profile frame provides an expanded viewing area.
- Finely detailed millwork design on the interior master frame gives a look of handcrafted molding.
REPLACEMENT SLIDER WINDOW COLOR OPTIONS
Interior / Exterior
Standard Exterior Colors
And many more!
Exterior Foil Laminates
ENERGY EFFICIENT WINDOW GLASS OPTIONS FOR SLIDING WINDOWS
Which of the many glass systems is right for you? Click the link below for help and learn about each glass system so you can make the best decision.
Ultimate Triple Pane