7 Reasons Why Winter Is the Best Time To Buy Replacement Windows
PROFESSIONAL WINDOW INSTALLATION FROM WINDOW NATIONThe window installation company you choose is just as important, if not more important, as the windows themselves. Replacement windows can add value to your home; however, if you select a window installation company who isn’t qualified to do the work, your windows won’t perform as well as they should. Choosing experienced installers like the team at Window Nation is a critical part of your window replacement project. Improper installation is more than just an eyesore – it could result in voided warranties, drafts, or damage to your home. Before starting your window replacement project, be sure to vet your installers so you feel comfortable knowing your windows will be installed correctly the first time.
When vetting window installation companies, it’s important to take the following factors into consideration:
- Experience: The more experience a window installation company has, the better.
- Focus: General contractors are great for everyday projects; however, when replacing windows, it’s best to use a professional who specializes in window replacement.
- References: Always check references when you vet window installation companies.
- Training: Be sure your window installation company is trained on the best practices for window installation and is up to date on the latest installation methods.
- Clear and Comprehensive Bid: Review all bids for completeness and conciseness. What does the bid cover? Is anything left out? Are there any hidden fees, such as disposal fees?
- Attention to Detail: A reputable window installation company will protect your home, clean up your property and dispose of the old windows once the installation is finished.