Types of Bay Windows for Your Indianapolis Home
PROFESSIONAL WINDOW INSTALLATION FROM WINDOW NATION
The window installation company you choose is just as important, if not more important, as the windows themselves. Replacement windows can add value to your home; however, if you select a window installation company who isn’t qualified to do the work, your windows won’t perform as well as they should.
Choosing experienced installers like the team at Window Nation is a critical part of your window replacement project. Improper installation is more than just an eyesore – it could result in voided warranties, drafts, or damage to your home. Before starting your window replacement project, be sure to vet your installers so you feel comfortable knowing your windows will be installed correctly the first time.
When vetting window installation companies, it’s important to take the following factors into consideration:
- Experience: The more experience a window installation company has, the better.
- Focus: General contractors are great for everyday projects; however, when replacing windows, it’s best to use a professional who specializes in window replacement.
- References: Always check references when you vet window installation companies.
- Training: Be sure your window installation company is trained on the best practices for window installation and is up to date on the latest installation methods.
- Clear and Comprehensive Bid: Review all bids for completeness and conciseness. What does the bid cover? Is anything left out? Are there any hidden fees, such as disposal fees?
- Attention to Detail: A reputable window installation company will protect your home, clean up your property and dispose of the old windows once the installation is finished.
At Window Nation, we’ve installed over one million windows since 2006. Our crews specialize in window replacement, with each installer averaging 16 years of experience. All Window Nation installers are factory-trained, so you can feel comfortable knowing your project will be installed right the first time.
We pride ourselves on our attention to detail at Window Nation. Before your windows are installed, our measure technicians will measure each window three times to guarantee accuracy. Each window is measured down to the millimeter to create a tight seal. On your installation day, our crews will place drop cloths down to keep dirt and debris from tracking throughout your home. We’ll also haul away your old windows once your new windows are in place. Once your installation is complete, your crew leader will conduct a walk-thru of your home to confirm your windows are installed to your standards.
To learn more about our window installation, schedule an in-home estimate today.