Five Home Improvement Projects That Will Increase Your Home’s Value
Replace your bathroom or basement windows with quality engineered Window Nation awning replacement windows.
Built for durability, our awning windows provide homeowners with decades of reliable operation and require minimum maintenance.
Replacement awning windows from Window Nation outperform all other window styles in energy efficiency, making them a popular choice among homeowners for basements and bathrooms.
REPLACEMENT Awning WINDOWSAwning window styles are most commonly used in bathroom and basement window replacement. These two areas of the home typically require ventilation but, standard double-hung window styles aren't a good fit. Typically placed higher up in the wall, the awning window style provides shelter from outside elements, while still allowing airflow. Replacement awning windows are designed for a tight fit. You see this when you close one of these windows, the sash pulls tightly into the frame via a crank handle system. Awning windows feature multiple synthetic ultra-compression weather strips to help create the tightest seal possible. That tight seal prevents moisture and helps limit air from escaping or coming in.
FEATURES OF AWNING WINDOWS
- Award-winning energy-efficient glass packages
- A smooth vinyl surface maintains a clean surface and resists fading and aging.
- Energy loss through the glass is reduced by warm-edge spacers
- Windows remain air and watertight with Polypropylene poly-fin weather stripping.
- A clean frame and sash design maximize light.