Searching for the best replacement window company to fit your needs can be daunting. With so many different companies offering similar products at different prices, how do you know which is the best choice for you? Understandably, the cost of the windows is an important factor in choosing your window replacement company. The first question you’ll want to ask your exterior design consultant is how much your project will cost? Unfortunately, there is no “one-price-fits-all” cost for replacement windows from Window Nation as all of our windows are custom-made, causing the price of the windows to vary from project to project. The price of your windows is determined by:
- Material – Window Nation offers wood and vinyl windows in a variety of styles for your project.
- Style – Choose from a variety of styles, including double hung, bay and bow windows, sliders, venting, and casement windows. Be sure to consider your home’s layout and needs before selecting the style of window you want.
- Finish – Finding the perfect finish for your windows is just as important as selecting the material and style. Choose from seven different interior and woodgrain colors and over thirty exterior colors to perfectly match your home.
- Installation – Installation fees often influence the cost of replacement windows. While installing the windows yourself might be cheaper, trusting a team of professionals to your project will save you the effort that comes with DIY projects. Our certified master installers will ensure your project gets completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Size of the Project – The larger the project, the higher the cost. If you’re looking to replace at least ten windows, consider splitting the projects into two smaller projects to keep costs lower. Replace only the most urgent windows first, then consider replacing other windows.
If you’re interested in receiving quotes from multiple window companies, keep in mind the price promoted in advertisements may not reflect the total cost of the windows. Many companies will use trickery to make prices appear lower than they truly are. Companies may offer windows at a lower rate; however, you may ultimately pay for a lower quality window that won’t last as long as a replacement window from Window Nation.
If you’re looking to replace your windows, skip the showroom and have our exterior design consultants come to your home to discuss the best options for your replacement project. Our design consultants will offer three different options to help you choose the best windows for your budget. The quote you receive will last for one year, but there’s no pressure to buy on the spot. For more information about the cost of replacing the windows in your home, schedule an estimate today.