To our valued customers,
As the world continues to navigate the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), we are focusing our priorities on protecting the health and safety of our valued customers and employees.
As we continue to focus on helping our customers update, protect, and improve their most asset – their home, we feel it is important to share with you what we are doing to help keep people safe and healthy.
Window Nation is diligently and actively monitoring the unfolding events related to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). We are adhering and fully committed to following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), governmental agencies, local health departments, and our expert partners. We have also instituted additional measures to include:
- Providing ongoing and reoccurring training and supporting communications for healthy hygiene, social distancing, and best practices as recommended by the CDC.
- Instituting additional cleaning protocols for all common areas in the workplace, vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Any employees who are or become unwell have been instructed to stay home out of an abundance of caution and to seek medical advice.
- Implementing COVID – 19 specific training and communication protocols at each of our locations to keep every employee briefed and up to date on the latest in recommendations and guidance to ensure our teams are doing everything possible to help mitigate the spread of the virus.
- Daily monitoring of CDC and governmental communication both nationally and at a local level, including local health department guidance, governmental closings and school system closings.
- Limiting all unnecessary travel.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you and want to reassure you how we are operating during this situation to help ensure your safety and wellbeing. Until further notice all employees have been trained and instructed to strictly adhere to the following measures in accordance with the CDC recommended guidelines:
- Keep a 4-6 feet distance from customers and residents
- Respectfully refrain from shaking hands
- Avoid any and all direct contact with customers and residents
- Implement proper health hygiene and safety procedures as communicated during the Health and Safety-First trainings
- Sanitize and disinfect tools, vehicles, and equipment as per the heightened health and safety protocols
In this rapidly evolving situation, Window Nation’s leadership will diligently stay updated on the situation. We will continue to implement guidance from local, state, and national health authorities and may implement additional preventative measures to ensure the health and safety of all of us – our employees, customers, partners, and members of the local communities.
Thank you for your patience as we collectively navigate this unfolding situation. Our priorities continue to be where our focus is: our people and our customers.
Harley & Aaron Magden
SIGN UP FOR A FREE VIRTUAL ESTIMATE
Increase ventilation by opening windows!
According to the World Health Organization, poorly ventilated buildings can increase the risk of disease transmission.
And the Center for Disease Control and Prevention has recommended that workplaces, schools, households, and restaurants “increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning” to decrease the spread of coronavirus.