What is a Window Sash & Why is it Important?
FIRST IMPRESSIONS COUNT FOR THIS CLEVELAND SPORTS RADIO HOSTKen Carman’s first impression of Window Nation and specifically of owners Harley and Aaron was a great one. While most people might have been scared away by the fact that our window company had only been in business since 2006, Ken realized we must be doing something right to have survived the 2008 home crisis. Looking a bit deeper, Ken’s takeaway of Window Nation is summed up in this – excellent customer service and high strength, top quality windows. A native of Ohio and named Cleveland’s Best Sports Talker, Ken Carman stopped by our factory to check out our windows and was extremely impressed by what he saw including watching our team shoot 2 x 4's at our replacement windows. We’re proud of our windows, appreciate Ken’s perspective and are happy to have him endorsing Window Nation on 92.3 The Fan Cleveland.
TOP QUALITY REPLACEMENT WINDOWS IN CLEVELANDAt Window Nation, we don’t just sell replacement windows and vinyl windows in Cleveland we actually make them custom right in our factory. Our multi-million dollar machinery uses only robotic equipment ensuring precise construction and of course, the best quality. When you need new, energy efficient windows, contact our local window company for the best windows installed by the best professionals. Window Nation for your home because it’s where you live!
KEN FUN FACTS
- The first concert I ever went to was: Richard Marx at the Canton Hall of Fame Ribs Burnoff, but my favorite concert ever was AC/DC at the Schottenstein Center.
- My secret talent is: I'm pretty good at corn hole.
- When I was little I wanted to be a: Play-by-play broadcaster, or Radio show host (honestly)
- When I was 16 I: Worked at a grocery store, and got my first car (1985 Ford Bronco II)
- Salty or sweet? Salty
- One game you will never beat me at is: Monopoly