7 Reasons Why You Need to Upgrade Your Builder-Grade Windows
A FAN OF ALL THINGS PHILLY – INCLUDING WINDOW NATION!
Rhea Hughes born and raised in Philadelphia loves everything Philly from Temple University to Citizens Bank Park. It was no surprise when she needed to replace her windows she turned to the locally made windows from Window Nation. She knows the importance of having energy efficient windows and a team that will install them right the first time. Hard work and doing what it takes to be the best is Rhea’s philosophy, and that is why Window Nation is proud to have her as an endorser!
RHEA FUN FACTS
- The first concert I went to was The Monkees. I was 6!
- My secret talent is that I can type 100+ WPM. I use to pay the bills as a physical transcriptionist when I started in radio ($6 an hour)
- When I was little I wanted to be in radio, I announced this to my family when I was 4 and my mom still tells the story!
- The first album I owned was Blondie – Heart of Glass. I actually purchased it at the age of 45!
- My guilty pleasure is the show Beachfront Bargain Hunt on HGTV
ABOUT WINDOW NATION
Third generation window installers and owners, Aaron and Harley Magden, have one simple mission- to offer customers an unsurpassed selection of premium window, door and siding products, which are installed by highly skilled and licensed professionals and guaranteed by one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry. If it’s time to look for replacement windows for your Philadelphia home, contact Window Nation. Rhea Hughes says we’re terrific and we’re ready to prove it to you too!
Get started on your home improvement project with these helpful resources.